Slogans can be very useful in promoting a cause, In this post we have shared “Slogans on Saving Trees“, that you can use to promote the cause of saving trees. Trees are an important part of our ecology and the most important Natural resource, as it produces oxygen on which the existence of human being (i.e, us) is dependent. Without trees, we can’t imagine about our mere existence.
Tree provides us fresh air and oxygen without which existence of life on this earth is impossible. Trees have played an important role throughout the human history by helpng us in various ways. However, in the recent centuries we have been using our natural resources in such a way that, we might be exhausted of our precious natural resources and trees are one of them.
Trees do not provide oxygen only, they play an important role in the ecology system also, ecological imbalance can cause flood, drought and various other natural calamities that can lead to destruction of life from this earth. Therefore it’s important that we save the trees we have in order to maintain ecological balance and we should also plant more and more trees to save the destruction of life from this earth.
Slogans on Save Trees
- Plant a tree, plant a tree so that next generation can get air for free.
- Don’t make Trees rare, keep them with care.
- Take care of the trees, they will take care of you.
- Trees on, Global warming gone!
- If you cut a tree, you kill a life.
If you save a tree, you save a life.
If you plant a tree, you plant a life.
- Trees give good look; don’t destroy them from earth book.
- Save trees, live active lifestyle.
- Save Trees, Save Life!
- Save Trees, Save Environment.
- Save trees, save earth.
- Save trees, save nature.
- Save a tree to help us breathe.
- Plant more trees, make environment pollution free.
- Think of the long haul, don’t let the trees fall!
- Trees – the lungs of the world
- Killing trees is killing us…..
- Save Trees or else their leaves will only be seen in Museums.
- If the present generation cuts down trees, their children will have to pay the fees.
- Trees are green gold.
- One tree can make a million matches, One match can destroy a million trees.
- Don’t destroy the greenery and don’t spoil the scenery. Save mother earth.
- Save trees now they will save you in future.
- Save tree, save shelter of animals.
- Save trees, eliminate global warming.
- Save trees, decorate the nature with green.
- Save trees, reduce green house effect.
- Save tree, combat climate change.
- Save trees, regularize seasonal changes.
- Save trees, enhance economy.
- Save trees, get natural friends.
- Save trees and be prevented from ultra-violet rays
- Save trees and get out of respiratory diseases.
- Save the trees, save the Earth. We are the guardians of nature’s birth.
- Trees are living beings, love them and care them.
- Trees bring greenery and greenery bring happiness.
- Think Green & Live green.
- Cut the greed, Not the green!
- Buildings,buildings everywhere and no fresh air to breathe.
- Save trees, reduce carbon footprints.
- Save trees, reduce environmental temperature.
- Don’t cut trees, for they are our best friends who ask nothing in return.
- Plant trees and bring rain to get rid of summer heat.
- Plant a tree, grow a flower –let’s give mother earth to give them back her power.
- There is enough on the earth for the human’s need but not for the human’s greed.
- Trees are the roots of all living.
- What do the forests bare? Soil, water and pure air.
- Planting a tree is much better than wearing a mask to be safe from pollution.
- Plant a tree and plant a hope for future.
- If you love to breathe, Save the trees.
You can also use these slogans in order to promote the cause of planting more trees by altering the slogans a little bit, be a little creative and you can create slogans of yours by using these slogans.
Cost of Oxygen and Trees
The common human being breathes the amount of oxygen in a day which is sufficient to fill the 3 oxygen cylinders.
One oxygen cylinder’s cost is 700 rupee ($10) so a common human consumes the oxygen of Rs 2100 ($30) per day. And in the year, it’s Rs 7,66,500 and in the lifespan of 65 years, a person consumes the oxygen of more than 5 crores.
We get the oxygen of crores in free of costs from trees, still we cut them.
Think about it.