India has given some of the great leaders to the World. Their ideas and life, still inspire millions of people all around the world. In this article, we are sharing some of the famous Slogans given by these leaders at various stages of their lives.
Famous Slogans of Indian National Leaders
- Jai Hind (Long Live India) – Subhash Chandra Bose
- Vande Mataram (I Bow to Thee Mother!) – Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
- “Inquilab Zindabad” (Long live the Revolution) – Bhagat Singh
- “Sarfaroshi Ki Tamanna, Ab hamare dil mein hai” – Ramprasad Bismil
- Quit India – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- Karo ya Maro (Do or Die) – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- “Dushman ki goliyon ka hum samna karenge, Azad hee rahein hain, Azad hee rahenge” : Chandra Shekhar Azad
- Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan (hail the soldier, hail the farmer) – Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Swaraj Mera Janamsidh Adhikaar Hai, Aur mai ise lekar hi rhoonga (Self Rule is My Birthright and I shall have it) – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Garibi Hatao (Abolish Poverty) – Indira Gandhi
- ‘Tum mujhe khoon do, mai tumhe aajadi dunga‘ (You give me your blood, I will buy you your freedom) – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
- Dilli Chalo – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
- Ma Mati Manush (Mother, Motherland, and People) – Mamata Banerjee
- Indira Hatao Desh Bachao (Remove Indira, Save the nation) – Jayaprakash Narayan
- Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan, Jai Vigyan When: 1998 Coined by Atal Bihari Vajpayee after Pokhran tests to underline the importance of knowledge in India’s progress.
- Aaram Haraam Hai (Cast off your laziness) – Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru