A collection of Inspirational Army Quotes by Soldiers of Indian Army. These are quotes by Indian Soldiers who have got awarded with Prestigious Bravery awards like Param Veer Chakra, Ashok Chakra and also includes quotes from people like Field Marshal Sam manekshaw.
Indian Army Quote Images
Inspirational Indian Army Quotes
- There will be no withdrawal without written orders and these orders shall never be issued.”-Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw as Core Commander in 1962
- ”If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gurkha.”-Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- What is the next thins you need for leadership? It is the ability to make up your mind to make a decision and accept full responsibility for that decision. -Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- Only Best of the Friends and Worst of the Enemies Visit Us.-Indian Army
- A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to preserver and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.
- Be magnanimous, be loyal, be courageous and be a gentleman, you will then be an officer in the true sense.
- If I go on, I shall die; If I stay behind,I shall be dishonored; It is better to go on.
- It’s not gold,but good soldiers that ensure success in wars.
- Keep your fears to yourself,but share your courage.
- The strongest, most generous and proudest of all virtues is true courage.
- The True Soldier fights,Not because he hates,what is is front him,but because he loves,what is behind him.
- No Agony, No Pain, Shall Make Me Cry
Soldier Was I Born
Soldier Shall I Die
I Live By Chance
Love By Choice
And Killer By Profession
We miss home
because we save homes…
- I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.Unlimited courage and undying compassion for country,
- If victory is certain, then even a coward can win,
But the REAL BRAVE dares to fight,
Even when he knows his defeat is certain,
Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it’s price.
- Two Stars on the shoulder are better and brighter than a thousand in the sky.
- My packs are full and ready,
My rifle is oiled and loaded,
As I walk the road of death,
I fear no Son of Bitch,
I Am an Indian Soldier Born to Kill….
- Reputation is what people think you are….
Personality is what you appear to be….
Character is what you really are…
- A man of courage in peace,is a man of courage in war.
- In matters of war, it’s a brave man, a brilliant man or a stupid man who speculates. -General Sundararajan Padmanabhan
- What is Moral Courage? It is the ability to distinguish right from wrong and having so distinguished it, be prepared to say so,irrespective of the views held by your superiors or subordinates and of consequences to yourself. -Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- The Sentinel Hills,
That round us stand,
bear Witness that,
We loved our Land.
Amidst shattered rocks,
and flaming pines,
we fought and died,
on Namti plain.
O lohit gently by us glide,
Pale stars above palely shine
As we stood here,
In sun and rain.
@ Walong War Memorial(Arunachal Pradesh) in remembrance of soldiers died in Battle of Walong 1962.